Welcome to the user agreement for iXCEED Packaging Solutions.
In return for allowing you access to this website, we require you to accept the terms and conditions of use set out in this notice. If you are not prepared to agree to these terms then you cannot use our services. By using iXCEED Packaging Solutions and this website, you have agreed to the terms and conditions below.
1. By using iXCEED Packaging Solutions site, you are agreeing, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions and any other posted guidelines or rules applicable to iXCEED Packaging Solutions or any product or service. All such guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions.
2. Certain circumstances are beyond the control of iXCEED Packaging Solutions and may not be covered by the Satisfaction Guarantee. Please note that we cannot be responsible for: Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer, inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images, design errors introduced by the customer in the box creation process, errors in user-selected options such as quantity or product type, and damage to the products arising after delivery to the customer. Please preview your order carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order. iXCEED Packaging Solutions does not proof custom orders created by its customers prior to processing.
3. iXCEED Packaging Solutions has the right to change prices, minimum quantities, and specifications without notice.
4. iXCEED Packaging Solutions reserves the right to withdraw any products from our offerings at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on our website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product, refusing to process a transaction, or unwinding any transaction after processing has begun.
5. Because of differences in equipment, corrugate and inks and other conditions between proofing and production operations, a reasonable variation in color between color proofs and the completed job is expected, unavoidable and shall constitute an acceptable delivery. iXCEED Packaging Solutions will make every effort to produce a reasonable representation based on information and materials supplied by the customer; however, we do not guarantee color matching. Unfortunately from time to time there is a misrepresentation of color due to soft proofing because of calibration of one monitor to another or when selecting colour from a monitor display (RGB) intended for CMYK printing.
6. iXCEED Packaging Solutions prices all products in Canadian dollars. When visiting this site from the United States the website will display a US Dollar price list. From time to time an automated process will update the exchange. This means that US prices will be subject to frequent small changes.
7. iXCEED Packaging Solutions takes your payment once your card details have been processed through the check out.
8. iXCEED Packaging Solutions uses PayPal to process credit card transactions. No financial information, including credit and debit card data is stored by our website nor can any of your financial information be viewed by iXCEED Packaging Solutions employees.
9. iXCEED Packaging Solutions aims to ship your order within the same business day or next business day, excluding weekends and holidays. Unexpected circumstances that are out of iXCEED Packaging Solutions control, such as poor weather and other acts of nature, could cause a delays in delivery.
10. If your order is to be delivered outside Canada, it may attract import duty and local sales taxes which customers will need to pay on receipt of the shipment. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. These rules vary by country and your local government determines duty and customs charges, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
11. Shipping rates for high quantity products depend on the customer’s access to a shipping dock and forklift, otherwise additional charges may apply.
12. iXCEED Packaging Solutions will accept the return of any still-wrapped stock item in their original condition. You may return stock items within 10 calendar days of receipt of delivery and receive a full refund on the product price minus a 25% restocking fee. Your initial shipping will not be refunded and the cost of returning the products will also be the responsibility of the customer. Please contact customer support to make a request before returning items. Items returned without a request will not be processed. iXCEED Packaging Solutions can only refund the card originally used for payment.
13. Custom orders cannot be cancelled or amended once production has commenced. If you need to amend an order, please contact iXCEED Packaging Solutions immediately to see if we can help with your request. The ability to cancel or amend your custom order cannot be guaranteed and our ability to assist you will depend on what production has already taken place. iXCEED Packaging Solutions will make all efforts to accommodate your requests but we ask that you take the time to carefully review the proof before we begin production.
14. Since each order is unique to each customer and has no re-sale value, All Sales Are Final. If we verify that we made an error, we will re-ship the order. No Refunds or Credit. Customer must notify iXCEED Packaging Solutions within 5 business days of order acceptance to notify us of any defects discovered in the ordered product, failing which Customer is deemed satisfied with the product. Where replacement is appropriate, Customer must first return 100% of the received product within 15 days from the time when the ordered product delivery was taken.
15. This site and its content are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright and trade marks.
16. Except as expressly authorized by iXCEED Packaging Solutions, you agree not to copy, download, adapt, alter, modify, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of any content on our site in whole or in part.
17. By placing an order on the iXCEED Packaging Solutions you grant iXCEED Packaging Solutions the right to copy, modify, create derivative works and vectorize any uploaded material for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order. iXCEED Packaging Solutions will unless otherwise instructed store a copy of your material for the purposes of fulfilling reorders. You grant iXCEED Packaging Solutions the right to make copies of your material for backup purposes.
18. By uploading content, you warrant and represent that you own the content supplied by you or otherwise have the right to grant the permissions set forth in the proceeding section, and that such content does not violate the rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material provided by you to iXCEED Packaging Solutions.
19. iXCEED Packaging Solutions will from time to time photograph products for our own promotional material and for the website gallery. By ordering products from iXCEED Packaging Solutions you give us permission to photograph the products we create for you for those purposes. If you do not wish to have your products considered for display in promotional material or on the website please contact us.
20. iXCEED Packaging Solutions will from time to time send samples to current and potential customers. Unless otherwise specified you grant iXCEED Packaging Solutions the right to include any overs from the fulfillment of your order in our sample packs. If you do not wish to have your products included in our sample packs please contact us and we will destroy any overs.
Links to Other Organizations
21. iXCEED Packaging Solutions may provide links to other web sites or resources. As we have no control over other sites and third party resources, you acknowledge that iXCEED Packaging Solutions is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or third party resources, does not endorse and is not liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or third party resources.
22. Any dealings by you with any third party on or through the site shall be solely between you and that third party and iXCEED Packaging Solutions shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from any such dealings, nor shall we be deemed to be acting as an agent for you in any such dealings.
23. This Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreements between you and iXCEED Packaging Solutions and supersedes any and all previous agreements, written or oral, between you and iXCEED Packaging Solutions, including previous versions of the Terms of Service.
24. iXCEED Packaging Solutions may amend these Terms at any time, for any reason.
25. iXCEED Packaging Solutions may prohibit any user from using our website and refuse to provide services at our sole discretion at any time for any reason, and is not liable for any damage or loss resulting from such prohibition.
26. If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
27. The failure of either party to insist, in any one instance or more, upon the performance of any of the covenants or conditions of this agreement, or to exercise any right or privilege herein conferred, shall not be construed as thereafter waiving any such covenants, conditions, rights or privileges, but the same shall continue and remain in full force and effect.
28. Nothing in this agreement shall create or be construed to imply any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and iXCEED Packaging Solutions.
30. Your use of the iXCEED Packaging Solutions site is at your sole risk. iXCEED Packaging Solutions site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and we do not guarantee that the site will be suitable for your purposes or requirements. If your PC does not support relevant technology including encryption, you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on our site.